As The Complexion Authority®, we have landed a spot on Santa’s Nice List since the brands’ inception by nixing harmful ingredients and infusing our products with skin-loving formulas that enhance the look and feel of the complexion. With a direct line to The North Pole and an affinity for all things clean beauty, we’re giving you a sneak peek into this year’s Naughty and Nice Ingredient List…picked by Santa himself!
- Aloe Vera: Who said skincare has to be harsh? Aloe, an ultra-soothing ingredient derived from succulent plant, is found in various PUR products including 4-in-1 Tinted Moisturizer, Soak It Up Intense Hydrating Moisturizer and Forever Clean Gentle Cleanser. Known for its ability to comfort skin, this ingredient is essential for those with dry or irritable skin types.
- Bamboo and Pea Extracts: Regardless of age, we know that keeping skin rejuvenated and visibly healthy is a goal for many. This blend of ingredients helps improve skin texture for a fresher look and is exclusively found in the best-selling 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.
- Energy Complex: Refresh your complexion in an instance with this Santa-approved combination of ginseng, green tea and vitamin B that is woven throughout PÜR’s product line from the Translucent Loose Setting Powder to Visionary Eyeshadow Palette.
- Agave Extract: Just in time for the cold, winter months is Agave Extract to help hydrate and nourish the skin. Find this ultra-moisturizing ingredient in 4-in-1 Correcting Primer Hydrate & Balance or keep lips supple with Chrome Glaze High-Shine Lip Gloss.
- Argan Oil: Securing a top spot on Santa’s Nice Ingredient List is the widely recognized Argan Oil. Found in Big Look Mascara and Make It Matte Oil Mattifying Primer Stick, this natural emollient helps deeply condition skin with omega fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Ceretin® Complex: This proprietary blend of purified retinol, lactic acid, ceramides and age-defying ingredients helps smooth, firm and improve the overall look of skin, making it the go-to ingredient for PÜR complexion products, like foundation, primer, concealer and face powders.
- Lactic Acid: Say goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles with this age-defying ingredient that helps improve visible signs of aging without overdrying the skin. Find this ingredient in the See No More Deep Pore Cleanser or Eyedentity Luxe Firming Eye Cream.
- Vitamin E: Whether you’re spending the winter months bundled up inside or braving the cold with outdoor activities, having antioxidant protection in your beauty products is a great way to promote overall skin wellness. Vitamin E is found in several PUR products, like Precious Metals Shimmering Dry Oil Elixir, Melt Away Gel Oil Makeup Remover and Hydragel Lift Under Eye Perfecting Primer.
- Parabens: These chemicals, which are believed to be linked to cancer, can be found in many beauty products because they give products a longer shelf life. With controversy surrounding the use of parabens, we use other preservatives like phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate and caprylyl glycol.
- Gluten: Surprise! Did you know that gluten isn’t exclusively found in food? This ingredient is often used in cosmetic products as a binding agent. However, we understand that gluten sensitivity is a real concern for many people. We offer a wide variety of gluten-free products, as the ingredient has been shown to trigger celiac disease symptoms.
- Talc: To eliminate the ongoing concern about talc being contaminated with asbestos, we use ingredients like mica instead.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can lead to dryness, skin irritation and breakouts, so we nix this ingredient from our formulations.
- Mineral Oil: Mineral Oil is a petroleum-derived ingredient, so we formulate with clean, botanical ingredients like argan oil, that are purified and good for your skin.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: We decided to avoid sulfates and formulate with gentle surfactants to cleanse skin without disrupting its natural barrier.