With everyone practicing responsible social distancing and spending more time indoors, it can be easy to go a little stir crazy (especially for the social butterflies out there). It’s time to get creative with your time at home. Take this as an opportunity to spend time pampering yourself by planning something fun, like an at-home spa day! It’s time to put self-care back at the top of our priority list and PÜR has you covered.
We’ve put together some awesome spa day/night ideas for you, so light some candles, take a deep breath and get ready for some relaxing, at-home me time.
Set the Mood
Creating a tranquil and relaxing environment takes a little preparation.
- Find a quiet and comfortable area where you can tune out the world and relax. This can be a bedroom, den or large bathroom, just make sure it is free of clutter and as quiet as possible.
- Light some candles or place a few drops of essential oil* into a diffuser*, this helps to create that spa-like environment. *Don’t have either? Add a few drops of See No More Deep Pore Cleanser to a sink or tub full of water, and let the peppermint aroma fill the room.
- Play relaxing music. You can find thousands of songs and playlists on your phone, laptop or portable device to help further set the mood.
- Get cozy! Pull out your fave fluffy robe and slippers or slip on some loose clothing so you can feel as comfortable as possible.
Gather your Spa Necessities
Start by CLEANSING your skin. Based on your skin type PÜR has some amazing cleansers.
- If you have normal or dry skin we recommend using Forever Clean Gentle Cleanser. Forever Clean gently lathers away dirt, excess oil and stubborn makeup with maximum foam that’s sulfate-free. The clear, vegan-friendly formula encourages a healthier-looking complexion, as it quickly breaks down unwanted daily impurities without stripping the skin of its natural oil… how refreshing!
- If you have oily or combo skin try using, See No More Deep Pore Cleanser. See No More Deep Pore Cleanser is uniquely formulated to deep clean and clarify the look of congested, blemish-prone skin, as it works to help fight against the potential skin-damaging effects caused by exposure to daily, high energy visible blue light. Powerhouse ingredients, like lactic acid and salicylic acid, gently exfoliate and clarifyskin, as soothing peppermint oil instantly refreshes and cools the skin for an extra pampering effect that feels oh-so-good!
- EXFOLIATE and slough off dead skin cells, revealing a fresh and more radiant-looking complexion. We recommend using the Purple Pore Punisher. Pores beware! Purple Pore Punisher gel face mask works hard to detoxify the skin while gently removing impurities that often form because of daily stress and pollution.
- We love multi-masking so follow up with a hydrating mask. Try the Holographic Hydrating Sheet Mask Set. What it is: A two-piece holographicface mask that helps lock in key ingredients and moisturizers with foil for optimal results.
After deep cleaning, exfoliating and masking it’s time to MOISTURIZE.
Moisture is essential to skin health and as The Complexion Authority™ we have several moisture-rich products that suit your skin needs.
- Aging Skin? Try the Get A Lift Age-Defying Moisturizer; Target fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin
- Combo or Oily? The 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer is perfect; a dreamy Gel-to-Water Hydrating Essence Moisturizer.
- Dry Skin? Meet the ultimate thirst quencher Soak It Up Moisturizer for a healthier-looking complexion. Soak It Up delivers a mega-dose of oil-free hydration for a visibly softer, smoother look and more comfortable feel.
- Normal Skin? Any of our moisturizers will work for you! Did we mention how awesome our 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer is?… well it is!
Get in Zen Mode
Now that you have set the mood and deep cleaned your skin, the rest is up to you! Get creative! Give yourself a much-needed manicure or pedicure using butter London nail products.
Or just take the rest of the day for quiet time. We spend so much of our lives on autopilot, stressed, busy running around and never taking the time to care for self. Use this time at home to rest, reflect and stay zen.