PÜR beauty and celebrity makeup artist Angel Merino (@MAC_DADDYY) created a sultry bronzed goddess look for top model Chanel Iman for the Teen Choice Awards. He wanted her to look “young and fresh” with a nod to her ethereal style. He chose PÜR products that would give her skin an “airbrushed finish.” The leggy stunner completed the look with tousled waves and a cropped top and floor length skirt both in a gorgeous champagne. It had all the elements of PÜR style.
Here is how to get the look:
- Prep skin with Get A Lift Firming Facial Cream and Correcting Primer Prep & Perfect.
- Next, apply Liquid Veil 4-in-1 spray foundation. Set it with 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.
- Apply Mineral Glow Bronzing Powder on the hollow of the cheeks for a glowy contour.
- Grab your Love Your Selfie 2 Palette. Use Composition as an eye shadow and apply it in the crease. Sweep Megapixel all over the lid. Highlight the brow bone with Overexposed.
- Line the rim of the eyes with Double Ego Eyeliner in Milan.
- Coat lashes with Triple Threat Mascara focusing on the lash line to frame the eyes.
- Add Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in FBF and seal it with a nude gloss.
#PURSELFIE to share this look with us.